How did I come to Know about Jesus Christ?

Dear Friends InChrist,




Just I would like to start my blog with help of Holy Spirit to share few things about Jesus--Our Lord Almighty.

Let me go back to my childhood.... I am a child born to Hindu Father and Christian Mother.
Unfortunately, I never heard the word 'Jesus' from anyone--even from my mother's relatives.

But somehow the word 'Jesus' was ringing within my heart. I loved Him, feared Him and I knew
that He knew everything. I never knew who He was, His history, His parents or anything about
Him. It was a mystery how I knew Him. Moreover, I never had any question to ask anyone
about Him. It was just a blind belief.

Everybody used to ask me of how I got saved? I could only blink my eyes. If I say, 'nobody told
about Him from my childhood… I uttered His name in my heart…', no one would believe me.
This led me to confusion. Lot of questions started running in my mind....

My question was, "How I knew Him as my daddy from my childhood? I never ever remember
anyone telling about Him.. How come I knew Him?” But, last year, God answered my question.
One day He told me to turn the pages of the Bible to Isaiah 45:4 (last part) It says,

“I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not
known me.”


Yes!. I got answer!

God told me to tell this to all those who question me. I asked Him “What can I do daddy if
people did not accept me still?” He replied, “Don’t worry about it. They will come to know one
fine day.....”

You know how happy I was.....

Jesus is THE LORD <3

Love Jesus .... Live Your Life ...... 

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Sister Subha, That's wonderful to know about your experience with Jesus. Thank God for this wonderful Blog that has help me to know your inspiring story. May God continue to bless you and use you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great Experience..... God Bless you my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear child of Lord Jesus Christ,its really amazing to listen your article ( its not writing i felt like speaking)about your wonderful experience. According to Jeremiah 1:5 Lord has chosen you in your mothers womb itself ( I believe)for HIS purpose. You are priceless when you are in Potters hands.Stay blessed and be a blessed to many.Lord Almighty's sweet presence surround you evr nd evr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God will use abundantly akka! God Bless You! I thank God for give me the wonderful sister! Thank You Lord! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Holy Spirit! I like You akka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. Great testimony my sister. He will lead u till the end....

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback encourages me! God Bless you!