Bible Meditation : Aug 30th 2013

God's burden towards His people who are not accepting Him




Jeremiah 8:20,21

“The harvest is past, the summer is ended,
and we are not saved.”
For the wound of the daughter of my people is my heart wounded;
I mourn, and dismay has taken hold on me.

The other one which i loved the most is Jeremiah 9:23,24 .. 

Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.”

Boasting on the ONE who provides us everything, this attitude for each person In Christ strengthens the relationship, and provides clear way to get in touch with the God. This brings joy to Him, and His Joy will become our strength...

God Bless 

Post a Comment

0 Comments