Be Quick to Obey what God wants you to to! Never ask Him question
- WHY have YOU given that,
- WHY have YOU allowed this tough and rough situation,
- WHY have YOU created me and so on...,
Only when we stop it, we would have heart to Thank Him for every single second that He has blessed us with!
Only when we stop it, our confidence will rise
Only when we stop it, we start to view from God's point and humans' point
Only when we stop it, we would see the Glory of God
Only when we stop it, we would hear what CROSS is speaks
Only when we stop it, we would know the PURPOSE of our Life!!

The Ultimate result is "Joy of the Lord" which is our strength at ALL times' - Just OBEY

God spoke in His Book multiple number times saying "Keep my decrees, follow my instruction, Obey me fully, keep my covenant, keep my laws" - this is the key for Successful life InHim, and so in the earth too... His only language is HOLY! We could achieve it only when obey His word! Obedience comes out of Love and Trust!

Leviticus 26 clearly defines the Reward of Obedience and Punishment for disobedience!

Holy Spirit, help me to stop asking WHY's and start thanking GOD! In Jesus Name, Amen!! <3 <3


Post a Comment

0 Comments