Endurance and Deliverance


Great is thy faithfulness! Grieving a loss! 


The deepest pain is mend by the widest arm of Christ on the Cross.
When God gives His Son Christ to the excruciating pain of #THECROSS, He must have grieved with greatest pain which none of the humans would be. BUT He ENDURED knowing the very 'Purpose Of DELIVERANCE' thru HIM gives us freedom from #sin and settle us down with PEACE AND HOPE of FUTURE.

But remember Always the devil's mind never settles down with the least, he uses every emotion to get distracted from God's purpose spoilig dwelling with the ONE TRUE GOD.

Galatians 5:13 says so "You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love." #spiritualfreedom #oneanother.

I lost my My mom's eldest sister (to whom I am too close to her as daughter) on July 4th. It has shakened our foundation of FAMILY. She showed us the importance of being #oneanother. She calls us every day n no matter whether we call her back. She did what she could, we need to do what she has done.
- Elders are to be taken care
- we should never have regrets when we lose them.
- God loves honoring elders
- Cancel every fleshy negative characters with the (S)WORD of GOD, so that we serve them with Love n care.

Use the freedom of God , to build yourself in Godliness. Take up every responsibility to become (wo)man of faith and integrity.  God Never EVER Does Mistakes! He is completely in control of our lives.

I pray Let Christ enters to everyone who lost and gives us the PEACE what world cannot give.
 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Sharing in ur sorrow with love...I offer my thoughts,prayers during this dark time....May the soul of it big mother be at peace with our heavenly father...My heartfelt condolences to you nd your family..

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback encourages me! God Bless you!